Something to start to make sure I keep this up and post regularly, I’m hoping this will be a weekly Wednesday post.
Gimme 5! A quick roundup of 5 things I can’t live without right now. This week, Make up!
1. Revlon ColourStay Makeup – I have (what I would consider) extremely oily skin, as everyone does, I’ve been on the search for “the one” in the foundation race for some time. Having finally caved and purchased it, at the recommendation of Miss Budget Beauty, I have truly fallen in love.
2. Revlon PhotoReady Concealer – You can probably see a theme, I’ve an obsession with Revlon base’s at the moment. As well as oily skin, I’ve also been “blessed” with dark circles, with a bit of powder it lasts incredibly well, even on my face.
3. No7 Lash Impact Mascara – I got a sample size of this in the No7 Beauty calendar in December and immediately all of my other mascaras were pushed aside. So when I saw there was a No7 kit in the Boots sale after Christmas, with this included, I couldn’t leave it there (that, and this limited edition packaging is just beautiful)
4. French Connection Eyeshadow Collection – Again, another Boots post Christmas sale bargain. The texture of these shadows are lovely, the colour pay off from some are a little lacking, but the darker colours definitely do this palette justice. And let’s face it, who doesn’t love a smokey eye?!
5. Topshop Neon Rose Blush – A good old favourite, this blush often works it way back into my makeup stash, but recently it’s been regular in the makeup bag. Although it does look pretty scary at first, the right application and it’s just lovely.
So, there’s my first Gimme 5! Tell me 5 makeup items you’re loving this week!